- Sizes: 67”WIDE/ 69”WIDE
- Recommended Speed: 28-34mph
A resounding improvement on crossover skis, the OMNI is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything.
Developed for high versatility, the OMNI marries high performance skiing with the efficiency essential for open water skiing. The Omni’s Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the manoeuvrable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need. The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction.
The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we’ve enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. The Omni also features a SpeedSkin base, fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
For 2022, we’ve included the new Asher Balance fin and Switchblade Fin System. Shaped by top pro Will Asher, the Balance Fin features a reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. The Switchblade system takes the guesswork out of fin settings, no callipers needed! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski.
- Flex-Frame: Increased torsional flex provides the manoeuvrable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- Hybrid Width: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Continuous Rockerline: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SpeedSkin Base: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- Traditional Construction: Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
- Asher Balance Fin: Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher.
- Switchblade Fin System: Leave the callipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you’re ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. We’ve done the work for you.
- Quick Features:
Stance 110 Front Plate Binding
- Designed for comfort, flexibility and forgiveness
- Sizes:4-8, 7-11, 10-14
- The Stance 110 Boot was designed for skiers looking for lateral flexibility, comfort and forgiveness. The Stance 110 was built with a Split-Back Upper Cuff with Lateral Flex Zones, allowing for amazing lateral flexibility. The SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner delivers a snug yet comfy fit. The lightweight Stance 110(only 1000 grams in the size 7-11 model) includes 15 degrees of forward lean and 175mm tall cuff height.
- Flex Index 110 – Softer composite textile shell for comfort and forgiveness
- Split-Back Upper Cuff with Lateral Flex Zone: Greater lateral flexibility
- SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner: Rubber boot feel with an exact but comfortable fit
- 1000 gram boot weight in size 7-11
Stance Adj Rear Toe Plate