[Special Pre Order for Holly]
**ALL NEW for 2022**
Recommended Speed: 28-36mph
Perfect for skiers looking for one ski to do it all, the Carbon Omega Max was designed to make course skiing easy while the carbon construction allows it to perform great in variable water conditions inside the course or out. High performance versatility is the Carbon Omega Max’s bread and butter.
- Width is Lift. Omega Max is a wider variant of the Omega design, created to increase acceleration from turn to wakes allowing for the early, tight line skiing skiers’ dream of.
- It’s Max Width Profile provides stability, while it’s new narrow round tail rolls onto and stays on edge easier. The tails round shape helps it sit deeper at the finish of the turn for increased hold. The Carbon Omega Max also features a rounder, larger bevel allows ski to roll on edge better with increased stability.
- It’s tail is rounded which allows the ski to sit deeper at the finish of the turn for increased hold. The Low Volume Concave allows the Omega Max to maintain skier speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort required. Designed with a 4-Stage Rocker, the true flat spot located under the skiers front foot allows the ski to move through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date. An additional flat spot in the tail provides more support and helps keep the tip down through the finish of the turn.
- The Carbon Omega Max is built utilising Carbon Laminates, for increased stiffness delivering maximum acceleration. A traditional Polyurethane core creates a stable and damp feel, optimised to perform in variable water chop. More tip to tail stiffness assures greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. Longitudinally stiffer, it is more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls. The Carbon Omega Max ski base features Carbon Fiber Speedskin, an advanced laminar textured material to reduce ski drag & increase speed, with 20% less ski weight! This ski also features our new Syndicate Adjustable Fin: A simple, minimal and functional design utilising a single 5-32 hex key for micro-adjustment and fin blade clamping.
- Max Width Profile with narrow round tail – Increased surface area for stability and width in the course, while retaining quicker turning properties. Rolls onto and stays on edge easier. Roundness helps tail sit deeper at finish of the turn for increased hold.
- 4-Stage Rocker Design: With a true flat spot located under the skiers front foot, the Omega moves through the wakes and outbound better than any Syndicate ski to date. Additional flat spot in tail for more support and to keep tip down through finish of the turn.
- Low Volume Concave: Maintain speed more easily for improved efficiency and less skier effort.
- Carbon Construction: Carbon Laminates for increased stiffness for max acceleration.
- Traditional Polyurethane composite structure for stable and damp ride.