FLUX - RK - 2016
This year's Flux RK delivers once again as a premium mid-weight freestyle binding for those looking for a looser, more surfy feel. Add the fact that the man himself, Van Styles, collaborated on one of this year's sexiest bindings in production!
FLUX RATED STIFFNESS- 1
- SOLID- Narrow in the middle for more flex at the top with support at the bottom.
- URETHANE- Soft, soft, soft.
- ALPHA BASE- Lightweight and focused on softness.
- PERFORMANCE BLEND- A nylon and fibreglass mix for all around performance
- FOOTBED- Flat single density material to absorb shock and provide abrasion resistance.
- TOOLLESS LEVER- Make adjustments on the fly without tools.
- ADJUSTABLE HEEL AND TOE CUSHION- Change to custom fit boot size and avoid loss of leverage.
- F-TECH 3-D FOOTSTRAP- A three dimensional shape that eliminates pressure points.
- ALPHA RATCHET BUCKLES- Lightweight and improved lever angles for frozen finger friendliness.
- F.T.M. VERSA - New softer material and a better toe cap or toe strap option.
- L-GUIDE- Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU FIT- a 360* wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold.