The Mutiny boot is a traditional laced boot, which is suited to intermediate to advanced riders. It's an all mountain boots with a mid-flex, so it can be taken anywhere on the mountain as it provides both flex and support. The cuff of this boot is articulated, so that it moves individually from the lower boot. This gives the boot natural flex whilst keeping your heel planted, but you're still supported by the internal ankle harness. The use of an Impact S insole technology offers you higher levels of protection for high impact boarding, whilst also using a moisture wicking fabric to keep your feet dry and warm. The Mutiny uses a wrap lock technology, this system will drive your ankle down and keep your heel locked in place. The laces pull from further back in the boot, securing you in place.
- DC Mutiny Snowboard Boots - Silver Birch
- Rider Style All mountain / Freestyle. Suited for intermediate to advanced riders
- Flex Medium flex, rated 6/10
- Outer Unilite rubber outsole EVA
- Articulated synthetic construction, this gives the boot a more natural flex and prevents boot distortion.
- White liner, this is a multi layer liner with memory foam. This liner is super warm due to a thermal-regulating fleece.
- Impact-S insole technology offers comfort and protection for high-impact boarding. Moisture wicking fabric ensures you stay dry and warm.
- Internal ankle harness. This secures your ankle and heel in place, with a narrower heel cup to prevent heel lift.
- Lacing Direct power lacing, this is a traditional lacing system. To can truly adjusts each section of the boot individually.
- Wrap lock technology. This pull from further back from the boot, pushes your heel downward