Burton - Mission - Black
(02) 4256 4656 to order we have already SOLD OUT in white
Blast in the binding built to outlast all takers with highly versatile mid-range response and unstoppable strength.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex™ Bindings, Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: Reactstrap™, NEW Flex Slider, Gettagrip Capstrap™
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Updated Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Legions of riders have embraced the Burton Mission™ during its decade-plus reign because it continually smokes the competition when it comes to comfortable and reliable performance. The workhorse of Burton’s binding lineup, it offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring zero Forward Lean and undoubtedly the best straps and buckles in the industry. Available in two models, mount the Mission EST® to a Burton Channel-equipped board for ultimate flex, feel, and adjustability, or go with Re:Flex™ and mount the Missions on any board in the shop.