Accelerate your riding to the mountain's outer limits with the premium feel and performance of the men's Burton Covert Jacket. Doing what it can to help the planet, its THERMOLITE® insulation is 40 percent recycled, and the entire jacket is bluesign® approved, to lighten the impact on both people and the planet. A breathable and plush tech taffeta lining adds strategic warmth and breathability for improved comfort. Snowboarding's proverbial pot of gold, the Covert Jacket's full list of features includes venting Pit Zips, a removable waist gaiter to block cold and snow, plus pockets for just about everything.
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g body/60g sleeves) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Ergonomic water-repellent magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features rear single-pull adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, zippered easy-access media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm, zippered mid body stash pocket, and pass pocket
LIVING LINING™ MAPPED WITH EMBOSSED TAFFETA
Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. KEEP COOL: When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. STAY WARM: When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Breathability rating: 5k
- Category: snow jackets
- Fit: regular
- Gender: Mens/Unisex
- Seams: Critically Taped
- Waterproof rating: 10k