We know the feeling of wanting to take safety seriously, but you try on a helmet look in the mirror and think NO WAY… No stress, we hear you and we are here for you! We have used the same inspiration we use to design our headwear and apparel to design a super low profile, 90’s skate inspired helmet that doesn't compromise on safety. We literally removed as much foam lining as we possibly could whilst still reaching the European ski and snowboard safety standard, EN 1077:2007. We decided that not all helmets have to make you look like a mushroom, the Park and Pro helmets low profile design paired with its square lines gives it the exact look we had sketched up in our prototype and design phase over 2 years ago.
The Park Helmet has all the features you would expect in a Park helmet and none of the extra shit you'll just pull out anyway.
- Lightweight ABS shell - lightweight and super strong outer shell.
- EPS foam lining - Expanded Polystyrene to protect your brain from sudden impact.
- Quick-Fit - Adjustable dial to get the perfect snug fit.
- Front goggle ventilation, to keep you from steaming up your goggles when hiking your favourite rail to get that trick you have wanted all season.
- CE EN 1077:2007 certification - We worked with CE & SGS world renowned testing facility to ensure the helmet not only looks great, but it actually protects you as well. We have the pieces of expensive paper to prove it!!