Arbor Terrapin - 145cm
The 145cm Terrapin is for bottomless days when the spray makes it hard to breathe and harder to see. Built on the shaping principles of 70's era single fin surfboards, this wider, heavily tapered, Rocker System pow surfer relies on the philosophy of increased float by volume instead of length. Grip-Tech contact points under the back foot put you in control of your ride as the elongated rocker profile and set-back stance do all the work to keep your nose above the snow. The Terrapin is the board you need when you're bored of having only one board.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 10-Pack Inserts
- Tapered Tail
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Arrowhead Tip Profile - Exceptional float for powder specific pursuits.
- Three Year Warranty
- Flex – 9/10